Stupid Saying No Matter WHAT Words You Plug In

06/25/2014 § 14 Comments

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

All my life I’ve felt “different,” because I’m not green like other plants.  These daylilies try to cheer me up.  One of them said, “What if silver is the new green?”  Between you and me, that’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard.

The Favorites Gallery has links to past Daily Graffs that got the most “likes”!

Tagged: , , , , , , , , , ,

§ 14 Responses to Stupid Saying No Matter WHAT Words You Plug In

Its not easy being Silver. Especially when the Lone Ranger rides him on top of a train. That latest movie was a bit strange. 😀

When your hair has turned to silver it may be perennial or a mound you meant.

• I may be the lone person who didn’t see the movie.

I was not that enthused about seeing it originally. Liz met with (sharing the stage) First Nations artist Conrad Bobiwash ( http://artsonthetrail.com/index.php/artist-page/conrad-bobiwash ). Liz purchased a multi-media piece based on the Johnny Depp version of Tonto. He had met Depp and actually enjoyed the interpretation.

I think the majority of North American audience won’t get what they were aiming for. There is also a question of if they hit the target. What members of the First Nations community appreciate about the interpretation is the off kilter humour and aspects of interpreting the spiritual world. Conrad gave us an early release copy of the movie, when he found out we had not seen it.

It is a complex and strange piece of cinema and cultural myth making. Unfortunately, it is not successful in conveying its intent to a broad audience.

Sorry, my blather is being long-worded again. 😀

• renegade4god says:

This could be a colorful conundrum for what appears to be a variety of evergreen.

• NotAPunkRocker says:

Ag, the lilies need to keep their opinion to themselves.

• Al says:

Silver is the new silver whilst silver is the old silver as silver crosses my palm.

There is a silver lining in this story but I sure don’t know what it is.

You are currently reading Stupid Saying No Matter WHAT Words You Plug In at The Daily Graff.