THAT was Close

12/22/2014 § 13 Comments

Snowman Scene Ornament

It’s a fine day to stand here in the center of the village drinking hot chocolate.  Wait a minute . . . I’m made of SNOW!  I CAN’T DRINK HOT CHOCOLATE!

Help support this blog by taking advantage of these Craftsy offers!

Craftsy’s Best of 2014 Sale!  ALL VIDEO CLASSES $19.99 or less!
6-Day Sale: Saturday 12/20 thru Thursday 12/25 at 11:59PM MT

Save big on these popular classes!
Knitting and Crochet: Craftsy’s Best of 2014 Sale
Quilting, sewing and embroidery: Craftsy’s Best of 2014 Sale
Jewelry and paper crafts: Craftsy’s Best of 2014 Sale
Gardening and woodworking: Craftsy’s Best of 2014 Sale
Cake Decorating and cooking: Craftsy’s Best of 2014 Sale
Photography, painting and drawing: Craftsy’s Best of 2014 Sale

Tagged: , , , , , , , , , ,

§ 13 Responses to THAT was Close

• niasunset says:

Merry Christmas dear John, Thanks and Love, nia

• And Merry Christmas to you and your family, Nia. I wish you all a happy, healthy, prosperous 2015. You were the first person to respond to my blog in a big way soon after it launched, and you will always be SPECIAL to me!

• NotAPunkRocker says:

I am out of silly puns today, but wanted to make sure to say that I love this picture! 🙂

Maybe by living in a bubble, or should I say “bulbble”, you are safe to drink hot chocolate.
    But for the season, you might prefer getting and keeping a “cold”. Don’t worry, be happy!

• Ken Oprzadek says:

Wow! I didn’t know the world is big. Every year I’m taken out of my safe storage box and I do my part in decorating a Christmas tree. My world is snowy with little houses and joyous caroling all in a beautiful winter scene. I never imagined there might be more. Merry Christmas.

• Merry Christmas Kenny and Cookie! Read a story about a woman who was burning leaves near her Purple Martin house, and it melted the PVC pipe it was mounted on, bending the bird house all the way to the ground!

• Al says:

Oh wow. I love that.

There’s snow worse feeling than realising you can’t drink hot chocolate. Oh wait, yes there is as I don’t like hot chocolate 😉

• mihrank says:

The Blessings of Peace
    The Beauty of Hope
    The Spirit of Love
    The Comfort of Faith
    May these be your gifts this Christmas Season.

• Mihran, thank you for those beautiful sentiments and thank you for the link to that wonderful interview that includes so many of your music videos. I didn’t know about all of your international awards! Congratulations!

To a beautiful soul I wish all the beauty and blessings of this holy season.

You are currently reading THAT was Close at The Daily Graff.