But SEEING Is Believing

03/12/2015 § 12 Comments

Daylight 3

There, there, my friends.  As the dogwood tree in this grouping, I can assure you that in just a few short weeks, these will be white blooms on my branches.  Help our cause by visualizing those blooms!

Tagged: , , , , , , , , , ,

§ 12 Responses to But SEEING Is Believing

• RoSy says:

This visual therapy isn’t working…I want my money back!
    Oh wait – never -mind. This is free therapy… 😉

As opposed to blooming white branches. 🙂

• Ken Oprzadek says:

Here in Northfield Ctr. Ohio, the hard packed ice finally disappeared
    yesterday. The gazebo and my deck are frozen snow covered… hopefully
    a few more days to clear that. Enough of these harsh winters!
    Yes I’m looking forward to spring blossoms also. In your beautiful snow
    scene, I couldn’t help noticing the snow covered bench. Too heavy to put away for the winter, but not very inviting covered in snow. Why can’t we save up some of this winter and bring it out in August.

The dogwood needs to move on from flakey(snow) to flowery(blooms)!What kind of wood would a dogwood be if it wouldn’t move on?

• renegade4god says:

“…even though all we see at this point is a bunch of bloomin’ snow!”

• Fortunately that’s not true for us Athenians THIS week. Hard to believe I took that photo just one week ago TODAY, and now the snow has all melted, and we’re having such mild weather after such an extended deep freeze.

• John, I do love dogwoods, but we are sitting here in tremendous heat and therefor just looooove the look (and the feel 🙂 ) of your beautiful snow picture.

• I just visited your blog to find out where you’re located but couldn’t find a mention of where you are. Glad I could cool you off a little!

• jcckeith says:

I do love the dogwood trees blooming in the spring

• Thanks for commenting. I visited your bog and read the touching story about your daughter’s diary and your reflection on privacy.

You are currently reading But SEEING Is Believing at The Daily Graff.