They Wanted Out of the Arrangement

04/27/2015 § 16 Comments

“My, how well you’re blooming this year.” Snip!
“You’ll look so pretty in the dining room.” Snip!
“I think I’ll take just one more stem.” Snip!
I just wanted to scream, “LADY, YOU’RE KILLING US.
SPARE US THE CUTTING REMARKS!

A Daily Graff Classic. First appeared June 19, 2012.

Tagged: , , , , , , , , , ,

§ 16 Responses to They Wanted Out of the Arrangement

• RoSy says:

GORGEOUS! Every single one of them!

Having been shorn of their blooms, the rose bushes had some pointed remarks to hand the gardener after he got a bit too snippy. He hadn’t any good retorts because all the cake had been eaten the night before.

• The cake on the table or that infamous cake that had been “left out in the rain”?

From the table, unless it is Raindrop cake.

– two layers of flourless chocolate cake with chocolate mousse in between… poured with chocolate ganache.

If you must leave some type of cake outside, then it should be a very large Cup-cake.

If you are tired of the typical plumage around the old bird-feeder you could try Angel food cake. Watch out for fallen angels – they will expect you to serve sex-in-pan. 😀

• Leave it to you, Joseph, to leave the 1st comment in the history of this blog to leave ME craving CHOCOLATE!

Some of my comments may take the cake, but this one gives you the cake and it is the-very-best- choc-o-late according to Hearsay. 😀

Sweet dreams. 😉

• renegade4god says:

I’d say her husband is a real cut-up as well.

One thorn in the hand is worth two uncut roses!

• Background: These red miniature roses were originally 5 plants in a pot that a friend in a nursing home gave me after the blooms had died. All 5 plants are now well-established in my rose bed. Note that all the blooms you see in the photo come from only 2 stems!

• Ken Oprzadek says:

Could be a thorny situation.

• Ken Oprzadek says:

“Hey Bud! I know my wife will think it thoughtful of me.”
    “Hey Cutter,I have a family here too. I support numerous other branches of the family tree.” Snip

You are currently reading They Wanted Out of the Arrangement at The Daily Graff.